No rest for the wicked. Having handed in the dress designs straight back to the shirt project. Feel like I made a big break through this week as I got my toile finished. Here it is:

My design includes a very prim peter pan collar and long bishop sleeves with lots of gathering at the cuff. The idea is that the bottom of the sleeve will hang over the cuff creating a very distinctive sleeve.

I then started experimenting with how to arrange my origami flower accessories:

And more flowers:

And all of the flowers:

At the moment I am thinking that an asymmetric arrangement will work best. I may also look at reducing the size of the largest origami flower as it just seems a bit too overpowering.

Advertisements